Latest Posts

Nature vs. Nurture

“They fuck you up, your mum and dad.” I’m not being profane. I’m quoting the well-respected poet, Philip Larkin. You knew that, right? But it’s a line that’s been coming back to me lately. But it’s not the decisions we make that m...

First Day Blues

So I have a daughter who started school two days ago. She’s been to school before, but this is big school, real school, school where I can’t say “I’ll pick you up early” or “It doesn’t matter if we’re late.” And she knows she’s on...

How to Shop for Clothes

Ever feel you have lost your mojo? Do you buy random items in sales and online and then never wear them? Do you live in 20% of the items hanging in your wardrobe and ignore the other 80% because they don’t fit \ look awful \...